Lucio Cabanas

Saturday, December 3, 2011

13. Write a letter to your future college roommate introducing yourself and your background.
Hello there my name is Lucio Cabanas and it has come to my attention that you will be my future roommate at Harvard University. I would like to tell you about myself a bit. I am a mexican who happened to be born in America and i am bilingual . I speak both spanish and english fluently with a tiny accent when i talk english. I do not look mexican so do not expect to see any mexican stereotype. I come from right across the border, Tijuana, but never actually lived there long only for 5 years. However i still visit Tijuana very frequently because most of my family lives in t.j. I went to I graduated from Castle Park High School in 2013. My school had the IB program and i decided to take the challenge and try to get the IB diploma and i succeded. My school was very interesting, the ethnic diversity was mostly taken up by Hispanics. About my personality i am not an aggresive person but i have to get to know you more to trust you so i will keeping an eye out. I like to argue but i do not like to fight unless extremely neccesary so in other words i like to solve problems with words. I would also like my personal space and i do ask to leave me alone when i say i do not want to be disturbed. Once i get to know you i will have that "mi case es tu casa" kind of feeling. I am looking foward rooming with you. See you in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment