Lucio Cabanas

Friday, December 2, 2011

journal #10

10. What is the best advice you've ever received? Explain

The best advice i have ever gotten was from my uncle and it was "este es tiempo de familia disfrutalo por que la familia no es para siempre."What this means is that you should spend time with your fanilybecause family does not last forever .I remember i was 10 years old and i was inside watching t.v. and my uncle comes in and tells me this. I was annoyed and ignored him but i regret my actions from the bottom of my heart because how ironic that he died 2 weeks after. He died due to a hit and run accident,seing him in the hospital made me realize that what he said was the best advice anyone has ever given me. I wish i could go back in time and spend time with him. I was in shock when i heard the news because it made me regret my actions on the day. From that day i decided to spend time with my family whenever possible. As sadistic as it ounds i also was a bit hysterical because my uncle managed to prove his point so quickly and efficiently. I hate to admit it but if my uncle would have not died then i would've forgotten that advice and would have not have this remorse everytime i see his picture but the fact that he did made me realize the honesty in the advice. Today i think of that advice everytime i am wiht family think the worst possible outcome if I do not spend time with them. I want to spend as much time possible with them or they can suffer the same outcome as my uncle and again i would feel a feeling of remorse due to the lack of attention i gave him or her. R.I.P Ernesto Meza

No comments:

Post a Comment